Carpet design luxury kitchen vinyl flooring waterproof With Good
|Product Name||Customized Color Luxury Vinyl Tile Flooring With Good Dimension
Stability for living room|
|Thicknes||2.0mm 3.0mm 4.0mm 5.0mm|
|wear layer||0.07mm to 0.7mm|
|Surface Texture||Wood grain,Marble grain/carpet grain|
|Product Type||Click system, Dry back,Self adhesive|
|Production cycle||around 20 days|
|Service||Strict Quality Control System,one to one order floowing service|
The LVT Series, including Glue Down, Loose Lay and Click System are
available in various dimensions with customizable size and
LVT, or Luxury Vinyl Tile, is designed to replicate the appearance
of classic flooring options like tile and stone without nearly the
same level of cost for materials. As modern manufacturing
techniques improve, it is becoming more and more difficult to
distinguish LVT from actual tile or stone flooring. However, it is
significantly cheaper to purchase and install in your home than
either of those!
- Vertical Click joint system, which means a glue-less install for an
easy transition in any space.
- Environmental protection, save the hardwood, save the forest.
- Sound absorption&Soundproof, it is sound insulation can deaden
the noise of the room.
- Waterproof & Firebrick, It is water repellent, so the water
could not penetrate into the floor.
- Anti-corrosion&long life time, provide the industry with better
products and maintenance free for clients .
- Anti-slippery,Slip resistance make it more suitable for
kids&the aged family,dance room and badminton court.
LVT was originally known as “hot pressed tile” which is a good
indicator of how it is made. LVT is made of several layers that are
fused together under heat and pressure:
- Vinyl backing
- Vinyl core
- Print film layer (with your chosen design)
- Protective clear layer known as the ‘wear layer’ and finished with
a polyurethane coating which is sometimes re-enforced with ceramic
bead, silica bead or aluminum oxide
The wear layer and polyurethane coating of your LVT plays a large
part in determining the lifetime of your tiles. Wear layers of 28
mil and above are ideal for use in heavy-use commercial traffic
Packing and shipping(can load more as requiry)
|Thickness and wear layer||Weight/sqm||Sqm/20GP||Weight/20GP|