Easy Installation Click Luxury Vinyl Tile Flooring 4MM Wood Color
UV Coating surface
why we choose Luxury Vinyl Flooring ?
· - Vertical Click joint system, which means a glue-less install
for an easy transition in any space.
· - Environmental protection, save the hardwood, save the forest.
· - Sound absorption&Soundproof, it is sound insulation can
deaden the noise of the room.
· - Waterproof & Firebrick, It is water repellent, so the water
could not penetrate into the floor.
· - Anti-corrosion&long life time, provide the industry with
better products and maintenance free for clients .
· - Anti-slippery,Slip resistance make it more suitable for
kids&the aged family,dance room and badminton court.
· - Anti-scratch&Stain repellent, High quality wear layer
making it exceptionally stain and scratch resistant.
· - Good foot feels, They are warmer underfoot than traditional
tile or stone.
· - Easy install and maintain, reduces the cost of labor force,
economic choose for residential and commercial
· - Eco-friendly, no noxious or chemical component.
· - 100% Virgin vinyl, It is made from virgin material to ensure
the quality of the final product stable.
· - NO swelling when exposed to water.
· - Durable, will not expand or contract, very stable.
The LVT Series, including Glue Down, Loose Lay and Click System are
available in various dimensions with customizable size and
|Product Name||Easy Clean Fireproof Luxury Vinyl Tiles (LVT) flooring PVC Plank
|Thicknes||2.0mm 3.0mm 4.0mm 5.0mm|
|wear layer||0.07mm to 0.7mm|
|Surface Texture||Wood grain,Marble grain/carpet grain|
|Product Type||Click system, Dry back,Self adhesive|
|Production cycle||around 20 days|
|Service||Strict Quality Control System,one to one order floowing service|
LVT was originally known as “hot pressed tile” which is a good
indicator of how it is made. LVT is made of several layers that are
fused together under heat and pressure:
- Vinyl backing
- Vinyl core
- Print film layer (with your chosen design)
- Protective clear layer known as the ‘wear layer’ and finished with
a polyurethane coating which is sometimes re-enforced with ceramic
bead, silica bead or aluminum oxide
The wear layer and polyurethane coating of your LVT plays a large
part in determining the lifetime of your tiles. Wear layers of 28
mil and above are ideal for use in heavy-use commercial traffic