Rigid Core Vinyl Plank Flooring Interlock click cork back 4mm 5mm
6mm spc floor
Rigid Core Vinyl Plank Flooring is considered to be an upgraded version of engineered vinyl flooring. SPC rigid flooring is set apart from other types of vinyl flooring
by its uniquely resilent layer .uniquely resilient core layer . This core is made from a combination of natural limestone powder,
polyvinyl chloride, and stabilizers. This provides an incredibly
stable base for each flooring plank. You can’t tell that is what’s
inside these floors once they’re installed. The floors look like
any other engineered vinyl floors, with the core completely hidden
What Constitutes the Layers of Rigid Core Vinyl Flooring?
The product is created in layers as follows from the bottom up:
- UV layer:This UV coating is the top layer of Spc flooring to make it anti
scratch ,resistand to different damage and and anti fading to the
sunlight near window of any other indoor enviroment
- Wear layer: This transparent layer is at the top. It provides resistance to
scratches and stains and is easy to keep clean.
- Vinyl layer: This layer provides the decoration for the plank. Colors and
patterns are printed onto the vinyl.
- SPC layer: This is the dense, waterproof core for the plank made of natural
limestone powder, polyvinyl chloride, and stabilizers. It provides
rigidity and stability for the plank.
- Under layer: This layer is generally made from IXPE or EVA foam, which provides
sound insulation and cushioning.
The Benefits of Rigid Core Vinyl Plank Flooring
Rigid Core Vinyl Plank Flooring is becoming one of the most popular
floors to install for a variety of reasons. If you’re a homeowner,
property manager or business owner, SPC vinyl flooring may be a
great option for your next project!
- Waterproof: This is one of the biggest factors in choosing an SPC vinyl. It is
100% waterproof, which means it can be installed in kitchens,
bathrooms, laundry rooms and restaurants without worry!
- Stability in Temperature Fluctuations: With the stone construction, an SPC vinyl core is more stable in
environments with temperature changes, such as cabins, homes with
AC units and homes with humidity fluctuations.
- Appearance: SPC vinyl flooring can have a variety of looks, textures and
styles. It will be hard to believe they are vinyls!
- DIY Installation: SPC vinyl flooring is a click-lock installation system. It is
installed similarly to a regular vinyl and laminate with a tongue
and groove installation. No glues or extra tools are required! This
is a floor for the everyday DIY’er.
- Comfort: The SPC vinyl floor is going to feel more sturdy and cushioned
under foot than a traditional vinyl due to the dense core and
thickness of the plank. A thicker plank will give you more comfort.
Also, some SPC vinyls will have attached underlayment that adds to
the softness under foot. If it does not have attached underlayment,
you can opt for an LVT specific underlayment to install over the
- Sound: With the dense core, this plank tends to have a quieter sound. You
will not hear a hollow sound when you walk on it.
- Affordability: SPC vinyl plank flooring is very budget friendly. Depending on the
brand and features, you can find SPC vinyl in a variety of price
ranges. Features like attached underlayment, texture and edges can
increase a floors price.
- Easy Maintenance and Cleaning: An SPC vinyl will have the same cleaning and maintenance needs as
a regular vinyl. These planks are designed to be easily cleaned
with regular sweeping and mopping.
With all the benefits of SPC vinyl flooring, you can see why this
is such a highly rated material! From a cushioned step, to dent
resistance and waterproof core, you can’t go wrong with an SPC
vinyl. Whether it is for a busy home, rental property or business,
this floor does it all.
|Viny flooring tile dimension||6"×36",7"×36",6"×48",|
|Wear layer thickness||0.3mm,0.5mm,0.7mm|
|Available Surfaces||Wood Grain Embossed ,Marble ,EIR ,Handscraped|
|Castor Wheel Test||EN425||Pass|
|Determination of Migration of Heavy Metals||EN71||None|
|Curling After Exposure To heat||EN434||≤1.2mm(80℃,6hrs)|
1: What is your terms of payment?
A:T/T or L/C.
2. What is your terms of delivery?
3. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 10 to15 days after receiving your
advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items
and the quantity of your order.
4. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings.
5. Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay
the cost of freight.
6: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our
customers benefit .
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do
business and make friends with them, no matter where they come.